středa 17. září 2014

The alphabet of crimes (eng)

Hello and welcome to a very short post! What lies beneath is the result of about fifteen minutes of my time during an english class. Yes, I tend to be this busy. Yes, it was a bet. And yes, I have won...
We were supposed to translate a couple of sentences written on a piece of paper. At the very bottom, there was the following task: "Name 8 types of crimes" And I pondered if there is a way to step it up a notch, since we have already done a very similar exercise at the end of last year. So I thought: "Let's write a crime for every letter of the alphabet! What a great idea!"

WARNING: Following text may cause laughter. In some cases, you need to be a little bit more tolerant. I present unto you... THE ALPHABET OF CRIMES!
Arsonry
Burglarly
Cheating
Drug-dealing
Evading justice
Forgery
Gunning a man down
Homicide
Identity theft
Jailbreak
Killing
Lying in court
Murder
Nudity
Offense (major)
Piracy
Qualification fraud
Rape
Solistition
Terrorism
Uprising
Violence
World domination
Xenophobia (aggresive)
Youth abuse
Zoophilia

PS: New stories from school on sunday, I assume (I hope). :)

Navyčtenou,
Benda z Monia

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat